1. Raw materials are prepared according to Nd2Fe14.
2. Put the prepared raw materials into the vacuum melting furnace (or flaking furnace) and conduct high temperature smelting to form alloy ingot (or flaking plate).
3. Alloy ingot (or slabs) is ground into magnetic powder particles only a few microns in size by air flow.
4. Press magnetic powder in magnetic field according to actual requirement.
5. After molding of billet in high temperature above 1000 ℃ vacuum sintering, and then to aging treatment in order to achieve the corresponding magnetic.
6. Magnetic performance testing.
7. Perform mechanical processing and surface treatment according to the size and shape required.
8. Visual inspection.